This inaugural Apollo Cup will be held on premium fields throughout Huntsville, Alabama. The event offers several levels of competition so teams with similar skill level can play in the same bracket. Join us for an incredible weekend of soccer.
Deadline for Registration is May 7, 2021
SIGN UP EARLY AND SAVE
Cost until April 23
7v7 – $450
9v9 – $550
11v11 – $650
After April 23
7v7 – $550
9v9 – $650
11v11 – $750
Additional Event Info
- 14 Soccer Fields
- 14 Lighted Fields for night play
- Fields 1-10 are natural grass fields located on Triana Boulevard.
- Fields 11-14 are turf fields located on Ivy Avenue
- Restroom Facilities conveniently located at north and south ends of the complex.
- The Administration Building, located on the east side of the complex on Triana Boulevard., houses the main office, a large meeting room with restrooms, a full-service concession area, and a Referees’ Lounge.
- Picnic Tables are located close to the concession area and at north and south ends of the building located on the east side of the complex on Triana Boulevard.
- Standard Park rules apply to Merrimack Soccer Complex, including a no pets policy at sports complexes or at sports fields, with the exception of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) service animals.